CEL-SCI Corporation shares near 52-week low – Market Mover
CEL-SCI Company (CVM) closed today 1.0% above its 52-week low of $ 6.10, giving the company a market cap of $ 279 million. The stock is currently down 8.9% year-to-date, down 51.4% in the past 12 months and up 72.5% in the past five years. This week, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 1.4% and the S&P 500 fell 1.6%.
- Trading volume this week was 68.9% below the 20-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market, is 0.1.
- The stock’s Relative Strength Index (RSI) was below 30, indicating that it may be underbought.
- MACD, a trend following momentum indicator, indicates a downtrend.
- The stock closed above its Bollinger Band, indicating it could be overbought.
Comparative market performance
- The company’s stock price is the same as the S&P 500 Index, it is behind on a one year basis and behind on a 5 year basis.
- The company’s stock price is the same as the Dow Jones Industrial Average, it is behind on a one year basis and behind on a 5 year basis.
- The company’s stock price is the same as the performance of its peers in the healthcare industry, it is behind on a one year basis and behind on a 5 year basis .
Comparative performance by group
- The year-to-date share price performance of the company is -387.6% compared to the peer average
- The company’s stock price performance over the past 12 months is 205.7% behind the peer average
The views and opinions expressed herein are the views and opinions of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of Nasdaq, Inc.