Gold Resource Corporation shares approach 52-week low – Market Mover
Gold Resource Corporation (GORO) shares today closed 1.3% above their 52-week low of $ 1.50, giving the company a market cap of $ 113 million. The stock is currently down 2.6% year-to-date, 47.8% in the past 12 months and 68.4% in the past five years. This week, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.3% and the S&P 500 fell 1.9%.
- Trading volume this week was 24.9% below the 20-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market, is 1.1.
- The stock’s Relative Strength Index (RSI) was below 30, indicating that it may be underbought.
- MACD, a trend following momentum indicator, indicates a downtrend.
- The stock closed above its Bollinger Band, indicating it could be overbought.
- The stock closed 1.6% below its 5-day moving average, 6.3% below its 20-day moving average and 14.1% below its 90-day moving average.
Comparative market performance
- The company’s stock price is the same as the S&P 500 Index, it is behind on a one year basis and behind on a 5 year basis.
- The company’s stock price is the same as the Dow Jones Industrial Average, it is behind on a one year basis and behind on a 5 year basis.
- The company’s share price is the same as the performance of its peers in the materials industry, it is behind on a one year basis and behind on a 5 year basis.
Comparative performance by group
- The year-to-date share price performance of the company is 18.3% behind the peer average
- The company’s stock price performance over the past 12 months is 137.3% behind the peer average
- The company’s price-to-earnings ratio, which relates a company’s stock price to its earnings per share, is -58.1% lower than the peer average.
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to [email protected] Â© 2020 Kwhen Inc.
The views and opinions expressed herein are the views and opinions of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of Nasdaq, Inc.