Lattice Semiconductor Corporation: The underlying trend is in force again
|Entrance fee: $ 69.05 | Target: 84.99 $ | Stop-loss: $ 60 | Potential: 23.08%|
|The current quote area is so interesting that investors should be careful with the stock and anticipate a return to the underlying uptrend.
Investors have the option to buy the stock and aim for $ 84.99.
- The company has solid fundamentals. Over 70% of businesses have a weaker combination of growth, profitability, leverage, and visibility.
- The company presents an interesting fundamental situation from a short-term investment perspective.
- The company’s Refinitiv ESG score, based on a relative ranking of the company in its sector, comes out particularly badly.
- According to sales estimates from analysts polled by Standard & Poor’s, the company is among the best in terms of growth.
- The earnings growth currently expected by analysts for the coming years is particularly strong.
- The margins returned by the company are among the highest on the stock market. Its main activity generates large profits.
- Over the past year, analysts have regularly revised upward their sales forecasts for the company.
- Analysts’ sales forecasts were recently revised upwards.
- Over the past year, analysts covering the stock have revised upward their EPS expectations significantly.
- For 4 months, the company has benefited from very positive EPS revisions, which have been frequently and significantly noted.
- Analysts covering this company mainly recommend overweighting or buying stocks.
- The average price target for analysts interested in the stock has been sharply revised upwards over the past four months.
- Business development forecasts from analysts polled by Standard & Poor’s are tight. This results either from a good visibility on the main activities, or from a precise publication of the results.
- Historically, the company has released numbers that are higher than expected.
- With an expected P / E ratio of 112.47 and 82.02 respectively for the current and next fiscal year, the company is operating with high earnings multiples.
- Compared to the value of its tangible assets, the valuation of the company appears relatively high.
- Over the past twelve months, the analyst consensus has been revised down sharply.
- The price targets of analysts covering the stock differ considerably. This implies difficulties in evaluating the company and its activity.
Warning: The information, graphics, data, opinions or comments provided by SURPERFORMANCE SAS are intended for investors who have the knowledge and experience necessary to understand and appreciate the information they contain. These materials are provided for personal reference only. They do not constitute an offer or a solicitation to buy or sell financial products or services, or investment advice.
The use of the information disseminated is carried out under the sole responsibility of the investor, without recourse against SURPERFORMANCE SAS. SURPERFORMANCE SAS will not be liable, whether contractually, tort, under any guarantee whatsoever, for errors, omissions, inappropriate investments, or unfavorable market developments.
Upcoming event on LATTICE SEMICONDUCTOR CORPORATION
Evolution of the income statement
|Average consensus||TO BUY|
|Number of analysts||11|
|Last closing price||
|Average price target||
|Spread / Average target||14.8%|