Mckesson Corporation Shares Climb 0.5% After Previous 52-Week High
McKesson Corporation (MCK) shares closed up 0.5% from their previous 52-week high, giving the company a market capitalization of $38 billion. The stock is currently up 2.6% year-to-date, 44.5% over the past 12 months and 95.7% over the past five years. This week, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 1.6% and the S&P 500 3.5%.
- Trading volume this week was 39.6% above the 20-day average.
- The beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the broader market, is 0.7.
- The stock’s relative strength index (RSI) was between 30 and 70.
- The MACD, a momentum indicator that follows the trend, indicates a downtrend.
- The stock closed above its Bollinger Band, indicating it may be overbought.
Comparative market performance
- The company’s stock price is the same as the S&P 500 index, beats it on a 1-year basis and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company’s stock price is the same as the Dow Jones Industrial Average, beats it on a 1-year basis and beats it on a 5-year basis
- The company’s share price is the same as the performance of its peers in the industrial sector, beats it on a 1-year basis and beats it on a 5-year basis
Comparative performance by group
- The company’s year-to-date stock price performance beats the peer average by -235.4%
- The company’s stock price performance over the past 12 months exceeds the peer average by 281.8%
The views and opinions expressed herein are the views and opinions of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of Nasdaq, Inc.