Oracle Corporation (NASDAQ: ORCL), (PSFE) – Barron’s latest picks and casseroles: Oracle, Peloton, Paysafe, Sportradar, etc.
- This weekend’s Barron cover story examines why the latest inflation numbers haven’t stopped market rises, as the S&P 500 hit a closing high on Friday.
- Other featured articles discuss Oracle’s transition to the cloud and why Peloton shares continue to be hammered.
- Also, see the outlook for sports betting stocks and the CEO of an online payments company isn’t deterred by analysts.
Randall W. Forsyth’s âWhy the Markets Shrugged Off the Latest Inflation Numbersâ examines how bond and equity markets reacted to news that retail inflation hit its highest level in 39 years in November.
In “Oracle Stock Hit Record. Profits Show More Transition to Cloud,” Eric J. Savitz looks at the bright future of Oracle Corp (NYSE: ORCL) as it hit an all-time high on Friday after impressive November quarter earnings. Investors are seeing signs of progress in the company’s transition to a cloud-based software provider.
Peloton Interactif Inc (NASDAQ: PTON) stocks cannot take a break, this is the premise explored by Connor Smith in “Peloton Stock Falls to Lowest Close in More Than an Year,” which points out that a somewhat unfortunate bit of product placement in the new version of Sex and the city did not help.
âPaysafe Stock has had a difficult year. Executives Take Back Shares âby Karishma Vanjani examines how Paysafe (NYSE: PSFE) CEO Philip McHugh bought around 290,000 common shares of the UK-based online payments company, even as several analysts cut their share price targets in the wake of the announcement of results.
Bill Alpert writes about the growth of sports betting in the United States and how businesses love Sportradar Group AG (NASDAQ: SRAD) play a key role in industry expansion in âSportradar’s Bet: Winning Big on Sports Betting Dataâ.
Also in this week’s Barron’s:
- Hedge fund giant Ray dalio says there are 3 big things to worry about
- How a Stainless Steel Maker is Profiting from Strong Demand for Automobiles and Home Appliances
- Why copper and silver have taken very different paths, and what lies ahead for the next year
- Why around two million Covid survivors left the US workforce
- Why some crypto owners are selling their holdings to loan companies
At the time of this writing, the author has no position in the stocks mentioned.
Keep up to date with all the latest trading news and ideas by following Benzinga on Twitter.
Â© 2021 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.